Hey, so for one of my assignments im making a PHP website using phpmyadmin and dreamweaver cs3. Im making it on books and music and for the music data table, one of the field names is called "Tracklisting" and is a text field, the data is displayed like this:

1. Promise This
2. Yeah Yeah
3. Live Tonight
4. The Flood
5. Amnesia
6. Everyone
7. Raindrops
8. Hummingbird
9. Better To Lie
10. Let's Get Down
11. Happy Tears
12. Waiting

I have a page that shows a list of some music albums and when they click on the image album, it takes them to another page which has a detailed description of the website. but when i drag that field name from the recordset into the table and view it in firefox, it displays the tracjklistings like this :

1. Promise This 2. Yeah Yeah 3. Live Tonight 4. The Flood 5. Amnesia 6. Everyone 7. Raindrops 8. Hummingbird 9. Better To Lie 10. Let's Get Down 11. Happy Tears 12. Waiting

When i want it viewed in a list. and i cant just copy and paste it as text onto dreamweaver as a list cos all the albums connect to just one detail page and if i do it that way it would just show one set of tracklistings for all the albums. for example if i copied Cheryl coles tracklistings onto the detailed page as a list, and clicked on Alicia keys album. It would just show cheryl coles tracks and will be the same for all the albums as theyre linked to one page.
Is there a way which i can display them as a list like shown above using some php code or something? or do i need to have a specific data type?

Pls if someone has a way of how i can display the tracks as a list i would be greatly appreciatted. Thanks.