Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    '~'Banana MilkShake'

I,look bi-racial and when am with my mom they give just weird stares what can I do to...

...make them stop? Ok,so am my parents are 100% dominican,she is like a dark chocolate brown,I have sorta like a light caramel skin tone,and I have these light brown streaks on my head and my hair roots are blacks it all blends nicely and she doesn't so we don't look alike.But when my whole family goes outside together,people give us stares when my brother was little he had blondish hair and pale skin,he still looks like that people always ask us ''Are you Related?'',and when I was little and my mom would pick me up people would always ask ''Is she your mom,'cause she doesn't like you'' and my sister looks just like me but when she smiles her eyes get extremely slanted like if she asian.People look at us all weird,cause we don't look alike much.We aren't adopted my mom had videos of us being born,and no she didn't cheat on my dad how can I get people to stop looking at us all weird like if he just killed somebody when we go out?
    no mean answers or you will get reported

supo
    These are some racist ass people.

Chrystal
    Sweetheart, you can't make anyone stop staring at your or giving your weird looks. What you can do is be confident in who you are and not give a damn about what other people think of you... I'm Puerto Rican and most people think I'm either mixed ( black and white) or italian, people are just into labeling, when it really doesn't matter. THey don't understand that our countries have been invaded by so many different races, that we're all mixed! It just makes us that more interesting.

Horse Up
    Why do you care what people think and say?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information