Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 250 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2495

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread post here

Hey whats up guys?
    I've just signed up here but I've been reading for a couple of months

Anyway to the point, my banRAB just been booked to play a gig in Manchester. At Moho Live. By far our biggest gig to date. REALLY IMPORTANT!! In fact we've never played outside our smaller hometown so its a big big opportunity for us.

We need to do a couple of covers to fill out our set list. What do you guys reckon you would like to hear live?

Oh and its an "Indie" gig, all the banRAB playing are Indie banRAB - so obviously don't want to go to far into different genres.

Cheers Guys

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread post here

If you can hack "death vocals", which I can't, I believe Haggard are really the type of band you're looking for....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would be very interested in this as well.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

^
    Pure Reason Revolution

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

thats what i would recommend too. for the longest time i didn't like it so much but now it's my favorite from them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

check out Heroes on Parade on Myspace. They're pretty good!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Listened to the song "The End of the Beginning."

No sleeping to that. xD

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

For a long time I wasn't a huge music fan, but I have started to recently and I just got an ipod:yeah:. I like pretty much everything except country music and rappers who only sing about sex and how awesome they are.

I was wondering if anyone had any non-mainstream banRAB (or really good mainstream ones) that they could recommend. I don't have a huge music collection and I'd like to expand it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am going to be getting my gf an iPod for Vday and I would like to put together a playlist for it that expresses my feelings for her. We have been dating for about three months and are very much in love. She has introduced me into the indie scene and im absolutely loving it. However, I don't know em all and would like some suggestions for some good songs that express new love, starting of a good relationship, devotion, etc. Anyone out there that could help me to get started on my quest to impress would be greatly appreciated!

Oh yeah, some of her favorites are Okkervil River, Interpol, The Stars, Cloud Cult, Broken Social Scene.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've youtubed 3 other songs off it so far. Since you posted the first. I don't know how I didn't know about this! Will be downloading as soon as I find a link.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information