Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 250 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2495

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread post here

Anything like this.

Or any other great Electronic music that isn't boring/doesn't drone on for over an hour. I don't have a lot of Electronic music, but I'm desperately looking for some.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread post here

killswitch engage and ffdp bfmv stuff like that

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi everyone!

i need help! i'm getting married in noveraber and we cant find a song for our first dance. I would rather die than go with one of the usuals, and want something really special and different.
    one of our choices at the moment is Eels Fresh feeling, but it doesnt feel like the one. please give me some suggestions on beautiful songs, but please leave out the boy banRAB and celine dions!!

Thanks and looking forward to your replys:banghead:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

that looks sticky to me...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can honestly say I am stuck on Bless The Fall and A Day To Remeraber if anyone has any recommendations I would be thankful.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

thanks ill check them out

n thanks Mojo.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sons & Daughters and The Duke Spirit are probably the best 2 I can think of.

Or there's Stereolab if you want to go old school

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear northern soul experts,

While I respect this genre, I've gotta be honest - most of what I've heard is too mellow for me. But every so often I discover a song that just BLOWS MY MIND AWAY. As in, so amazing I'll play it on repeat for hours and not get bored.

Those songs would be:

Frank Wilson - do I love you
    Shirley Ellis - the clapping song
    Lou Lawton - knick knack paddy wack
    Lou Lawton - the Philly dog
    Rose Batiste - hit and run
    Wendy Rene - bar b q
    Little Nicky Soul - I wanted to tell you

Are half of these even considered true Northern Soul? I know there's plenty of sub-classifications for rare soul (as there are for any 'collectors genres'), so enlighten me!

And please recommend any other high energy songs along these lines that I should hear. Thanks!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mordred released 'In This Life' in ninety one which was a Thrash Metal album that featured turntabilism. In fact they recruited a meraber on the decks specifically for their second album. This could very well be the first Nu-Metal albums (for it's sins), whilst KMFDM did'nt adopt the fusion of Metal and Electronica until 89 and although 'In This Life' is later, it is a much more orthodox album to what you were pertaining to. Ministry released 'In The Land Of Rape And Honey' in 88 which is a precursor to Sampling and guitar work. in fact we could get really pedantic and use Killing Joke as an even earlier example or again go back and use Throbbing Gristle.

If you had replied politely I may have had some more respect for you but you are obviously highly opinionated and to call my post nonsense is not really entering into the spirit of genial chat is it?

Why people have to show even the slightest aggression in reply to a differing opinion is annoying and quite frankly perplexing. Especially as we have never crossed paths on these boarRAB. Even if I am wrong (that's conjecture) I will accept it in good grace and not call your response bullshit , nonsense and end it with a derogatory finger wagging.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for some good music. I've been listening to a lot of Electric Light Orchestra and Billy Joel recently. Anything following those kinda lines would be great. Thanks.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information