I'll start off saying that I'm 14. Yes, young, I know, but I am having a lot of mixed feelings lately and I want to get some advice before acting upon these feelings. So, I am a girl and it's starting to get confusing whether or not I am gay or straight. I like boys, I try to impress and flirt with them all of the time. But, I love girls. They are much more passionate, accepting, loving, and calm. I see myself in the future with a woman and children. Lots of hugs, kisses.... but thinking about sexual activity more than kissing kind of grosses me out, which is why I'm a bit confused. I am kind of a tomboy too, I play xbox, softball, and my wardrobe is basically jeans and a t-shirt. I like to paint my nails and I love shoes, but I never wear makeup or really try to make myself look nice. I guess the fact of my wardrobe and that i play softball doesn't have much to do with my sexuality, but there are a lot of stereotypes about lesbians like that they are more like men, and I am more athletic and i play xbox, so I figured I mine as well just lay down the facts. More about me? Uhm, Love to watch tv. Glee, law and order svu, modern family, the middle... i like to read i guess, but i also dont. i dont really read that much, but when i do i enjoy it. MUSIC. <<< cant live without it... yeah, looking for some motherly advice, without having to ask my mom..... thanks.