It makes me feel sad and sometimes i think that there is no hope, well not any more.
i thought there bowling side was one of the best if not the best in the world in the test against england in july, i admit there batsmen were not top spec but i thought they had a chance at nabbing that trophy still.
at the end of that dreaded test, three of there lead wicket takers and a promising captian were "banished" by the icc and there woes did not end there, they also lost a wicketkeeper who scored the winning runs for a ODI against south africa.
there, they were finished...
but no they bounced back with a new and effective opening pair and some old veterans, again i started to see the trophy in there hands...
there bowling side was the worst i had seen EVER, even though the allways promising umar gul showed some will to win, but overall there bowling was appauling and the injury of wahab riaz did not help.
so now that there batting is as good as its going to get there bowling is is as bad as it can be, and Mohammed Amir, Salman Butt and Mohammed Asifs ICC hearing is in january so there is no chance of them playing.

what do you think?
please give reasons why