I have a girlfriend that I love so much and I know she loves me too. Am a friend to her elder sister before I got to know her, and her elder sister is dating by best friend…. Who doesn’t love her and keeps telling her he doesn’t love her but wants just the sex.. Later on I got to know that every little conversation I have with my girlfriend, her elder sister gets to know all…
I don’t feel safe anymore. When I asked her how her sister got to know what we said in private, she says, she doesn’t know. It sucks… I was told all by my friend who is dating her sister.
This last time it hit me so bad when I got to know that her sister was digging into my private life … and I asked her how she got to know but she said, she just knows.
I called my girl friend to ask he once again but she tripped ,had a fight with her sister and walked away..
Later on that day, she sent me an sms saying I love you too much Emanuel but am tired… its finished between us… I was angry too and said on its no problem.
There is a problem.. because I love her and I know that she loves me too.. she cried after sending me the sms.. what can I do??? I love her but I hate it when my private life is made public.. What can I do about this????