Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nox Era Hunter

Has the war over Twilight ended yet? ?

A few minutes ago there were about 100+ Twilight questions being posted that were really annoying a lot of people and now they seem to have stopped...is it safe to come out now? Why do you think they stopped all of a sudden?
    Alright....maybe they aren't gone yet...I'm going back into my safe little hole.
    vegetarian78vegan: I'm not trying to be mean. There's nothing wrong with Twilight or some of the Twilight questions. It's just that lately the B&A section has been flooded with questions like "who's hotter Edward or Jacob" and other questions that are just as pointless.
    And how is posting this question being mean to Harry Potter fans at all? I haven't even mentioned Harry Potter...

meprincess317585
    stupid question.

nave
    what if they went to a different section on YA
    ill feel sorry for those innocent people

Sweet girl
    That nearly made me not want to enter the Books & Authors section any more. It go so annoying. I am sure it was some idiot posting the same questions over and over again. It is like use the search bar or the polls section they are there for a reason. Is it safe to come out? i have no idea yet... i just came back. I ran away when i saw all these ignorant questions.
    Lets just cross our fingers.

I think it is the same person with more than one yahoo account. Trying to annoy us and it worked.

Happy New Years.

Moni
    No. It's going to start up again very soon, and only end when the last movie finally comes out. =/

DenizenofEvil
    I'm willing to bet they're not done. I noticed that there's a break every few minutes because they have to take the time to make a new account after they max out their questions.

BeautyBlitz
    No, probably not. I just got back myself so I can't say for sure. Maybe it's their bedtime?

Kayada13
    Because it was more like this one kid who was posting them, although there is another one or so since you posted this.

Meggy
    I don't know, but it is weird, isn't it? Hmm.... maybe the same person who kept asking the questions hands cramped up?

Molly Emma
    I hope so. I am not a fan or a hater. I'm just an Author trying to make use of this section of Yahoo Answers

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information