Okay so every time someone asks my husband where I am, if I am not accompanying him for a family event (which unfortunately, are far too frequent in my opinion) or if I have to leave early to be elsewhere...when people ask where I am or where I am going...he TELLS them. I personally don't feel the need to share my every move, especially not with his family.

Why can't he just say I have to be somewhere at such and such time. Why does he have to tell them...she has a [subject] appointment, etc. It only triggers more questions and quite honestly, I don't like it!

I have talked to him about this on several occasions. He just doesn't get it. He can't say "she's busy". He has to tell them where I am, the time, who I'm with, etc. It is driving me crazy.

Any advice???
He sees it as "no big deal" and that his family should know EVERYTHING. These people are so weird...they video Skype each other every single day. No exaggeration, I am serious. His mum even video calls us and we are in the SAME country. Sad. Anyway, I see it as being discreet and somewhat protective of MY life. His family has no business there. He simply doesn't get it!

Please please please help.