So before i left for my summer vacation, everything seemed normal, my friends were awesome,caring and just great. but once i came back (3 months later) i came late to school but all my friends were like distant. never wanted to hang out or stuff. so i stared isolating myself, it stared just in class, then at lunch because their was no one to talk to and catching up on homework in the library seemed like a good idea, then i started spending all my time there, to ditching 2 friends birthday, to present.

what should i do, i tryed reaching out to some of my friends, 2 left the country ( really sad they were my best freinds) and my other best-friend, even after trying to reach out and saying how our friends ship was dying ( we've been freinds fr 6 years) decided not to bother writing back and has lost all contact and i decide that she's become a bitch and told her to fuck off seeing as though the bitch was heartless, like hello 6 years of friends ship doesn't dye from one summer!

but now what should i do? i want my old life back buy all my friends are gone, I've consumed myself with homework, volunteering, work anything to avoid being home or really having fun anymore.

what should i do, i realize I'm isolating myself but can't stop!