I just got a Certified Pre Owned 2005 Mazda 6 about 2 weeks ago. Everything is fine with the car except for a possible problem with the headlights. It's weird because when you turn the knob to turn the lights on, the little sign on the knob says its for the brights but the normal headlights come on. Twice when I turned my lights on at night they stayed on their brightest setting (the brights) instead of the normal headlight setting for nighttime.I've tried to press every button and fix any setting but it just wont budge from being on the brights...then about 15 minutes later they convert back to the normal headlights. I would look at the manuel but I do not have one with me because the car came without one (I have to re-order one). If anyone could help me with this problem who owns a mazda or knows cars in general, that would be great. I'm wondering if it's a simple electrical problem that my warranty can cover and the dealership can fix. Any advice or help would be great...thanks
Basically, the brights come on instead of the normal headlights even when the knob is on the normal headlight setting. This happened to me once last week and tonight (had to drive home with the brights on...not fun or safe)..If anyone has a mazda 6 manuel on hand and can look it up or has had the same experience please let me know