Look I liked this girl so much but she had a boyfriend. She loves her boyfriend but she would like hanging out with me. She would talk to me about problems in their relationship. Their relationship had ups and downs but I know I'm a better guy than him and way better looking(not that thats important). I cared about her so much I just wanted to know if she felt the same way. It looked like she liked me back but she didnt want to say anything because she had a boyfriend and she'll feel like she betrayed him by just admitting feelings. She would be flirty with me all the time and she even said that if she wasn't with her boyfriend she would lean toward me. She said that twice.....I was flirting back and she would smile everytime i did. I even dedicated a song to her, and she loved it I made her day and she felt special and we had an awkward moment... but the good kind. She told me her boyfriend never did that. I couldn't take it anymore I had to tell her. So I did... I told her look I dont wanna make things awkward but I cant hold it in anymore, I have feelings for you. and she said that she kinda new already but that she was afraid of it because my friend had told her already. Which was surprising but anyway we kinda talked for awhile. I asked her If she ever felt the same way. She said she never felt anything more than a friend. Of course I was crushed but I needed to know. She said she was sorry if she led me on. I didnt know what to say. She said she was sorry that she couldnt make me happy and that it's because she never expected to feel this way about this guy. After that we agreed to stay friends. I didnt know what to say.....now I do. What I wanna tell her is: Look dont feel bad for me, to be honest I really think you missed out cause you dont know what kind of guy i am. Im different from a lot of guys and I know Im different from ures too. You said that you never felt this way about a guy but really?......you dont think I can do the same for you if not better? You didnt want to lead me on but you told me twice that if u weren't with ure boyfriend you would be leaning torward me, im srry if i interpreted that wrong, but what else should i take it as. And look I know Im a better guy cause I mean remember the time i dedicated a song to you and you said that ure boyfriend never did that...I just makes me wonder what else he doesn't do. I dont wanna argue but you told me to be real with you all the time remember?(she had told me that in the past) It's bugging the crap out of me I'm trying to get over her but it would give me closure if I tell her this and she knows that I was "the guy that got away" I felt like she really underestimated me but I just need to know if this is ok to say.... Thanks for reading