happened. Can someone help me here? I'm 17, and so scared right now that something is wrong, but I'm afraid to go to the doctor. Last week, my boyfriend and I were having sex in his car. I really had to go to the bathroom but there was no place to go, so I just held it. He was fingering me and the closer I got to orgasm, the more I felt I was going to pee. I didn't tell him this though because I didn't want to ruin the moment. I felt myself about to urinate before the orgasm and tried holding my legs together to hold it in, but when I knew I couldn't I told him I'm about to pee, let me get out of the car. But as I was saying that I started peeing all over his hand and the car seats down onto the floor. I was horrified that I did this and started crying and saying I'm sorry. But he got extremely angry at me. He asked me how I could do this and then he slapped me across my face and then he punched me down there. When he did that, I felt a shooting pain and it really hurt. He drove me home and I don't want to see him ever again for doing that to me. But now when I have to pee, my underwear is all wet before I get to the bathroom. It's like it's just leaking out. Yesterday, it showed through on my jeans. And then when I do pee, there's been light red blood in my urine. Do you think he really hurt something down there when he hit me? I'm so scared, and I can't tell my parents or then they'll know I was fooling around. I don't know what to do.