I was looking at a Kenwood KDC-MP345U at first, as it had everything I could want, but people were complaining of it's crappy radio reception. I like to listen to the radio, so it would be a shame to lose that. I heard Pioneer had good radios as well, but I'm not sure. The Xploud is a good radio, but everybody I know has one, and I want something different. I have OEM speakers, and I'm not planning to add any new speakers or amps to my car. I have a 2005 Mini Cooper S, and while the stock radio sounds great IMO, I can't connect my IPod to it, and I have tried countless other options (all of them expensive) and have not been able to create a great quality solution. I was wondering what one of the BEST stereo's out there for my car would be, based not only on reviews, but price and performance as well. I'm willing to hit $100 dollars at most (looking it up on Google shopping, I don't trust most sites prices, as they are usually overpriced by $35). I'd like an amazing difference between the quality/power of sound from my stock stereo in my OEM speakers, at least the same radio quality (if not better), an AUX plug to connect my IPod to, and Steering-Wheel controls capabilities. I've found this site, but there are just so many stereos, and you can't always trust their reviews/prices. So I'm asking you. I've used the site to narrow it down to stereos that fit in my car, with steering-wheel control capabilities, around an expensive range (that price ALWAYS goes down).

http://www.crutchfield.com/g_300/Car-Receivers.html?o=n&showAll=N&tp=5684&nvpair=AG_Gen eral_Features%7cYCSteering_Wheel_Control_Compatibl e&nvpair=FFPrice_Range%7c%5brank2%5d%24129+-+%24169.99

Feel free to change the prices around a bit, as long as the lowest price you find online is under $100. I appreciate any advice or suggestions, but please don't bash what i've said.