The World is getting rotten.

I don't like it and I'm bored of it. I want to make things extraordinary for I believe I am a human being not destined to serve life but chose to build existence in my own hands. I deserve more than this. I need power. I need action. I need novelty, individuality, and innovation. Earth is filled with people who are slaves of life. They continue to be the common morons repeating history over and over again. They are like sluts sucking up the same tree of life for they believe it is still the tree that holds up everything. They believe that it is still the same tree that can answer God's existence but I know it is not. We have already gone beyond our edge and possessed the power of destruction. We didn't only ate the fruit but also the roots but still we are trapped by reality. We are still in the square of simply self-preservation. Life isn't simply just about the idea of living but it is about the fulfillment of gaps and the struggle for perfection. Whether life is short or long, it is still so glorious to feel that you have lived in a perfect world. I know that there is gonna be something and somewhere within me that will put world renovation into my hands. All I need is opportunity and chance to take the quest. I will prove to all humanity that this world is only an inch of the future awaiting for us.

I am having a survey if my composition is good or not.
If I should change a thing or if there is wrong here. Please make a suggetion ^^
I use figures of speech to convey strong ideas and jumped from the idea of what is world today for me to the idea of what I want and what i want the world should be. If you think there are wrong ideas here, please feel free to explain why I have gone wrong with that part. It will be easier for me to improve my composition...

THANK YOU ^_^