Alright I'm not trying to start a controversy or anything like that. As a 23 year old black male I sometimes wonder why is it that some blacks today don't like blacks being with white people?

Including Black Women that doesn't like Black Men being with White Women, which I don't understand why because those same Black Women date White Men(which doesn't bother me AT ALL) and don't ever mention anything about other Black Females like the well known ones such as Opera that has(or is) dated white men or other men from other races(Opera use to date Roger Ebert and you can't get any "whiter" than him).

Years back before MLK Blacks complained about whites not getting along with them nor being firends with them(although there were some whites at that time that friends to blacks). Now, things today seems like it has reversed, so if we wanted to get along and be together with other races then why are we complaining about it?

P.S.

The way I see it there's good people and there's bad people regardless of "color".