I first started feeling sick on Halloween. The next day I woke up with what I think was a normal cold. I was sick with that cold for about 2 weeks but then I think the cold must have turned into a sinus infection and I was sick for another 2 weeks. Then I just started getting better and was better for a few days and then really over exerted myself with trying to move out of my parents house.. doing lots of packing and heavy lifting. So the sinus infection came back for about a week. Then I had just started to get better and was better for maybe about 2 days, went to a concert, stayed up all night and got water poured all over me and had to walk in the cold with no jacket. So today I woke up with a horrible sore throat and my nose is stuffed up, the mucus is green and yellow colored, my nose is bleeding, and it smells horrible.

So do you think I should go to the doctor or does this just sound like something that should go away if I stop doing things to overexert myself? I should also mention that I am prone to sinus infections since I have bad allergies and a deviated septum. Also, my body is a bit weaker than most people my age since I suffered with an eating disorder for many years as a teenager. So maybe It would be worth seeing a doctor to get an antibiotic, I dont know.