So when I'm at a frat party getting drunk and stuff, I'm still nervous to go up to girls and start dancing with them. I'll see girls dancing with ugly guys and I think to myself "wow, the girls must really hate that guy who just started dancing with them." Then I start wondering if they would think the same thing about me. I'm pretty attractive (in a cute/hot way so I've heard but nothing like a muscular jock type look or anything). I just don't have the confidence to go up to girls since obviously not everyone is going to think I'm hot anyway. One time I started dancing with one girl but her friends then told me she had a boyfriend. I felt awkward after that. Then I started dancing with my friend's friend but her dress kept riding up and I think she was upset about that because like 3 minutes later she said she "had to go to the bathroom..." yeah, right. Anyway, that kinda killed my confidence even more. Maybe I suck at dancing. I just don't understand how ugly guys get ass. Like I said I'm not that hot or anything (and I don't think I am), it's just that I'll hear once in a while that random girl "X" thinks I'm hot or "that girl thinks you're cute." It makes me feel good because it gives me confidence, but when I can't find anyone to dance with I feel like girls don't think I'm attractive . I need advice. Thanks!