Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    booboo
    I don't have a problem with it as long as it goes towards highway and infrastructure and nothing else, this will create a lot of jobs and rebuild our infrastructure at the same time which is in very bad shape, so we can kill two birds with one stone. Everyone get your thumbs down ready.

BekindtoAnimals22
    Gas went up over 30 cents yesterday. Why? I think as long as our currency is based on thin air and mark to market type schemes, we will never have any economic stability. Printing billions of dollars to cover the stimulus packages are going to lead to hyper inflation eventually. I feel that all this manipulation is only going to make matters worse. There is no effort to use any kind of stabilization and not even any talk of it for the future.

Shouldn't the government have to go by the rules of Sarbanes Oxley that businesses have to deal with? Was it just devised to keep the little people from knowing what is occurring within the company they work for? Nothing is normal anymore. The more globalized we have become, the less stability we will have and it is only going to increase.
    Our taxes have little to do with it.

honeybeejim
    get used to higher tax,es the tax and spend liberals are now in power we should get rid of the general fund and have the government be accountable for all spending

rthimble
    It seems that they would take a hint people are traveling less because they can't afford too travel. So let's find a different way to rip them! Talk about Damn if you do and Damned if you don't. I saw the article about some states wanting to tax you on the miles you travel that crazy! many people have a fifty mile commute one way to work in the midwest, we don't have public transit, that doesn't seem right either.

I agree we all need a soap box when it comes to things like this regardless of party lines. They just don't know when to stop trying to drain us. What next start taxing how much air we breath based on our heart rate?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information