I really like this guy. I've been flirting a lot since the beginning of first quarter pretty much. I write him notes like everyday & i always sit down after 6th period and sometimes ditch 7th to talk with him. He reads and keeps all of my notes and we always mess around when we see each other. We hug every time after we see each other or talk. I was with my friends and he was with his friends one time and I was going to see a movie and invited him, he kept asking his mom for him and his friend to go until she said yes and it was almost 10pm we sat right next to each other in the movie theater and kept messing around and leaning on each other and playing footsie the whole time we've hung out once or twice. we used to text a lot but I got grounded and got my phone taken away which I hate because I feel thats why were not closer than we already are because I cant contact him to hang out or anything because he doesn't have a facebook or anything either. He teases me a lot but whenever this boy in my 6th period that is a total jerk messes with me i tell him and he always supports me, like when the boy called me fat he said he obviously hasn't looked at you because your not. I don't know. Help?