okay so my bestfriend since highschool is kindof wierd..for some reason she made a fake profile ( i later found out it was her) and is commenting my boyfriend on facebook. my boyfriend says i should confront her about the situation. i am 120% positive it is her!! but what i don't understand is why she would do it??
i have always been there for her and when i recently talked to her i mentioned the "girl" i didnt know and she said somthing like maybe he(my boyfriend) really knows her like shes trying to get under my skin to break us up but we both know its her!!
what should i do ALL OPINIONS PLEASE

ps: when i asked a few friends they said shes probably jealous and this could be a possibility she has a child with her long term relationship boyfriend who cheated on her while she was in a coma ..soo maybe shes trying to bring me down because she emidiatly went back to him and never got to heal maybe she enjoys seeing others upset because she is??
pss: she is fine it was two years ago she caught swine flu and was smoking alot of pot during her pregnancy i have sympathy i was there for her every night unlike her bf .its just the priniple of friendship we are both over 21 and she has a BABY!! where does she make time to do this and why is she is my agrivation..