*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyandry

As in the prevalent Western Society, many women have multiple partners with Feminists condone it. While a man doing the same would be condemned as infidelity & abuse of women for sex. eg Bill Clinton, Tiger Wood, etc...In a sense, you can classified today's Western women liberation as a form of legalized Polyandry , since all roads lead to the bed room any way.

In a purely view of sex as a union of 2 people of , prostitution can also be classified as Hyper-polyandry!
Gentlemen, please think hard about this moral dilemma, & when choosing between 2 devils, choose the lesser one, IMO.

I am NOT intent to insult any one who proud of going to a h00ker, what I meant is you are worse than an Aldulterer in the sense of Masculinity.

And for women, if your men, your acquaintances, your boyfriends have to use the so-called "sex workers", it meant you are FAILED as a women, or you are LIE to that a man can success w/o women sexual service.

I am not taking into account the cost of STD for society YET. And which FACTOR is to blame for this massive failure?