Okay so a few months ago I had this really creepy dream and I've been wanting to know if it meant anything so if you can tell me that'd be great.

So it starts off with me standing next to a small river the river is small enough where I can see the other side easily and everything on the other side looks exactly the same as the side I'm on. I'm standing on beautiful green grass and behind me are nothing but trees. By the look of the trees I'm guessing it was fall they were all full of leaves but the leaves were very colorful, and it was sunny there were no clouds in the sky. So this whole view was very beautiful except for one thing, on the other side of the river was a Geisha (one of those girls with all the white makeup on and the red lipstick) and she was wearing this very flashy big dress. I looked at her and I could hear her singing she wasn't saying any words in her song just making ahh and ohh noises (yeah that's the best way I can describe it) and after listening to here sing for a littler bit I notice something in one of the trees behind her and all of a sudden a body falls out of the tree. It was a girls body I could tell by her figure and she was hung by a rope. She was wearing a blue dress and black shoes I couldn't see her face because it was being covered by her black hair but I could see her skin was pale so she was probably dead for quite some time. I keep looking over at the other side of the river and the Geisha is still singing and then out of nowhere a bunch of dead body's that looked exactly the same as the dead girl fell out of all the trees behind the Geisha. Every one of the girls were being hung up by a rope that was connected to the tree they fell out of.

That's when I woke up. So if anyone knows what this means it'd be great if you could tell me what this dream meant (If it really meant anything).