Last 3 days. I confessed to a girl I like. It's the last meeting day of college and I knew If I didn't say it, I wouldn't have any more chances as well as I would regret later. So she was walking down to the parking build and I ran after her. She's a type of fast walker and when I called her she slowed down a bit.
"Hey, I have something to tell you.."
"I don't know." she said.
I didn't know why but I became so nervous and kept mumbling and talked smaller which hardly could hear "I know.. and then this is the last time.." She couldn't understand so she kept walking and ignoring me. Out of frustration, I suddenly shouted from behind "I really like you".. she walked a bit more and suddenly ran to her car as fast as possible.

I worry that I scare her off.. I just don't know if it's right to say, especially in a car park. there're other students as well. And I think I messed up my confession.
Tomorrow is her birthday. I want to send a msg in facebook to wish Happy Birthday but I don't know if I should and what I should write. Our final is coming next week also.