I love her and need her.? We had been living together and were a happy couple. After we broke up I stayed in the spare bedroom and continued living with her. I love her so much it's confusing. We were together for almost 2 years. She came home one night and we slept in her bed that night. She slept naked and I couldn't control myself. The next day she felt a lil sore and knew what I did. She was upset and demanded that if I didn't move out that day she would call the police for what I had done to her. She says she wants time away from me, and maybe we can talk in the future after she has time to think. I want her to not be disgusted by me, and I want her to trust me again, however she won't give me the time of day unless i'm gathering my belongings from her apartment. I moved to a place across the street. I want to repair our relationship so much. Please help me. I need her so badly. Her love is priceless to me. I know what I did wrong, so help me move forward.
I'm a nice guy who didn't think before acting. I couldn't have made a worse decision in my life. I really do love her from my heart. I didn't realize how much I needed her in my life until now