...closest family and friends? I am engaged to an airman. He is currently based in Georgia and I am finishing school in New York. We are two years apart and have been together for six months. We are planning on getting married after I am done with school. I get to see my fiance about one week a month and its been like this since we met. We met during the summer when he was home for three weeks and once we met we were together everyday until he went to a base in Georgia. He is a wonderful man, he sends me flowers when I am feeling down and is such a sweet man. What really has helped our relationship is telling each other everything. He has become my best friend and I am completely committed to him.
I definetly do spend 24/7 time with him! When he is home we are together all of the time, from the moment he gets off the plane until it is time for him to leave again. We spend a lot of alone time together just hanging out and talking. We do fun things outside and see family. Also, when he is in Georgia we use Skype to see each other and spend a lot of time on it. Every moment possible we are talking. Which is not a lot considering I have school and he has work. So, a few minutes in the morning, right after school for about an hour, his dinner time at work, and when he gets home in the middle of the night.