hi everyone im curretnly in 9th grade and i have a bf hes the first one ive ever had , before i start let me give u a flash back . ive known this guy for like 6 years since elementary school and i was always cool friends with him . i started to crush on him the summer befroe entering 8th grade and soo ok cool i told my friend about it shes my best freind ok sooo school started (8th grade) and so i got closer to him, we texted and stuff and so one day he asked me " do u think allysa ( bff) would go out with me and i was like OMG it was horrible so w.e they went out a week later tehy broke up so as u may know ive crushed on him ever since .....soooo this year he started flirting with me and oviously hes my crush so i played cool (cause btw wen he broke up with my alyyssa he stop talking to me cause i was always with her) soo ok i got his # cuz i had lost it and we like reconectedd so oviulsy i already knew he liked me and he knew i liked him . ok it was pretty ovious and so my freinds started realizing that we liked eachother so bla bla bla he asked me out i said yes.

my point here is now im going out with him , my parents dont know. and soo i cant really hang out with him or talk to him outside of school. ........i dont know whether i did the write thing commiting to this relationship , i got want i wanted , but i feel like i cant leave it . i crushed on him , cried over him , thought about him for the past 2 yrs and now i have him but......did i really want him?? im so confused and it breaks my heart because he was one of my best freinds and im scared that now if we spilt that friendship isnt going to exist .....and for me freindship is one of the most important things it life , and i really like to maintain my best friends ...any advic`e