So, there is this girl I am dating. She is not a virgin and neither am I. The thing that bothers me is that I know some of the guys who she has dated and I know who she lost her virginity to. Is it normal to feel a little mad or even jealous when I think about things such as, "hmm I wonder if she had sex with him or what??...", "how does she feel about her first??".

I know it is very hypocritical to think about it like that as I am not a virgin myself but the whole idea of knowing who she lost her virginity to makes me wonder if she still has feelings for that person or whether or not that person will be more "special" to her as far as sex goes than me. As I guy I don't have any feelings at all towards the first girl I had sex with and don't hold her dear in my heart or whatever people like to call it these days. I am just able to remember that I had sex with that one girl because she was the first one. I know girls are different though and will still have "feelings" for their first or whatever.

She is a very wonderful girl who has all of the qualities that I look for and don't want these thoughts to interfere with our relationship.

I know I wouldn't have thoughts like these if I found a virgin girlfriend so how do I deal with it?? Do I just stop being a pussy and deal with it?

I would like feedback from couples, especially women who were not virgins and finally found "the one".

Thanks!!