I just discovered something a few days ago: I really haven't put down much on my antagonist. I mean, I know his story, I know what happens to him, I know why he's a serial killer, but I couldn't answer simple questions about him. So that made me wonder just how much thought is usually put into your antagonist? So I devised a little (or not so little) questionnaire for everyone's antagonist.

Now, this will be in your characters POV [Point of view] because that makes everything more fun. Also, could you keep the question (or some form of it) in your answer? It makes it much easier for the rest of us to understand.

~~~Start Interview~~~

Hello, all you darling baddies! I'm Vivian Honners, interviewer/reporter for Central News. I'm just going to ask you some questions, so there will be no need to scream/shout/hit/maim/kill anyone here, alright? Good, let's get started!

First, I've gotta ask: What's your name? Does it have any special significance to your character? Oh, and how old are you?

So... What's your job? I mean, you don't make money from being a bad guy, right? (Unless you're a hit man) So, where do you get your money from?

You've got a 1,000 dollars, and you're spending the night in Las Vegas. What do you do?

What's your enemies [the protagonist] name? And why do you hate them?

Do you think of yourself as a bad guy?

Ok, so you're bad, we all get that... But is your enemy [protagonist] all good?

So... What's your tragic back story? I mean, you don't just wake up one day and think, "Yeah, think I want to kill someone today." right? Something set you off. What's the story?

Is there ANYONE who works with the protagonist that you DON'T hate?

Do you love someone? Do they love you back?

Deep. Okay, so how did you meet your enemy [protagonist] in the first place?

What do your minions REALLY think of you?

Now, FUN TIME! List your 3 FAVORITE people and what "side" they're on [good guys side, bad guys side, neutral, etc.]:

And, NOT SO FUN TIME! List your 3 LEAST favorite people and what "side" they're on [good guys side, bad guys side, neutral, etc.]:

So, I want to go out with a bang (no, not gunfire bang), but I don't know what to ask, so how about you leave a little message to your enemy?

~~~End Interview~~~

Hope everyone has fun filling it out! Who knows, maybe you actually discovered something new about your antagonist!