So I'm looking for a new anime to watch, I've still got some episodes and such to watch but I'm pretty ADHD and every once in a while I like to switch it up. So a couple of my favorites are: Naruto, Bleach, and Soul Eater. I've seen all of D.N.Angel, I loved that one. Tokyo Mew Mew and Shugo Chara were okay. I suppose you could call Avatar The Last Airbender an anime, and I love that series. Karin (Chibi Vampire) was good, I liked that one. I'm one of those cool teenagers that watches Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, up until the motorcycle thing, they're both fun. I enjoy One Piece, and while I never got super into it I've seen a lot of InuYasha. Recently I've found this series Kaze no Stigma that I've gotten into. I've seen a few episodes of MyHime and Vampire Knight, I like them and plan to watch more eventually. I like Fruits Basket and Ouran High School Host Club, but both are pretty much over. Love Hina was pretty funny, I watched that a while ago.

Does anybody know of any anime series similar to any of those that you enjoyed? No Death Note please, I have friends obsessed with that but I am not at all interested.