Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    RadiO

what to do when you eat too much?

(disclaimer: I'm not binge eating.. my family went out to a nice expensive all you can eat basically dinner and we all ate A LOT so don't bother saying anything about binge eating! thanks)

So does anyone know any fixes or things that make you feel better when you just got done eating a HUGE meal?? Right now I feel like im gunna puke.

What helps you feel better after you just ate alot?

Thanks for your help! (and please dont answer by saying eating less lol thanks!)

uncalled4
    exercise will bring down your blood sugar, go for a walk if you are sick because you feel you have high blood sugar. But if you are sick because you stomache is really full, i would recommend lying down, that is what we all do after Christmas lunch. Hope u feel better soon :-)

gatoamor82
    Lay down on the couch and close your eyes. If your stomach hurts, ginger or peppermint tea is good for it because it will help you digest your food better.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information