I think i'm gay or at least bisexual and i really feel the need to talk to somebody about it, somebody who has experience in this stuff and who isn't homophobic, that could help me ( give me advices, help me figure out what i am etc.).

But i don't want to talk to my parents ( i'm 15 ) and i also don't want to go to the school counselor, 'cause she's an old, not very nice women who will surely not be open to this kind of things. And even if she would be i wouldn't feel comfortable talking to her or anyone who could talk to my parents. I'm really scared and i don't want anyone to know something about it.

I would want to talk to somebody without having to give away my identity...maybe on the Internet. But i would want it to be someone trustworthy and who knows what he/she is taking about ( so someone professional ).

If anybody knows something like this , please tell me. You can give me the links and maybe tell some information about it. I would be very grateful about it.

Please do not tell me to talk about it with my parents, because i don't want to. Maybe when i'm older but for now i want to keep it a secret from everybody.

Thank you for your help !
Please only serious answers.
There aren't any LGBT-asotiation or GSAs around here ( or i never heard of them ). I'm not from the USA.

To the ones who said i should talk with them : how should we talk? e-mails? chatting ?