...them?...Was Solomon on a roll? " A wise king scatters the wicked and brings the wheel over them." Proverb 20:26

As I pondered this question, I looked up the word for "wheel" which is: ??? ????
'o?pha?n 'o?pha?n
o-fawn', o-fawn'
From an unused root meaning to revolve; a wheel: - wheel.

Surely he wasn't referring to a revolver !....But still....What does it mean to "bring the wheel over them" ?

I don't mean to run anyone over with this Q., but what else could this be referring to?....

Are there any wise kings out there that will "scatter the wicked and bring the wheel over them" ?

Any thoughts, dear souls, on what this could mean ?

Much love to YOU and to all : )

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Bonus Q ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bonus Q: Could Solomon have been also referring to "Him that rides upon the heavens by His name JAH" ?.....As seen here:

"Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered: let them also that hate Him flee before him.
As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melts before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice. Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rides upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before him. A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in His holy habitation." Psalm 68:1-5

Could Solomon have been speaking prophetically of the Wheels of the Living Chariot Throne of the Glory of the God of Israel?...."For the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels"....AND "one wheel was on the earth"....as seen in this awesome depiction of the likeness of the living creatures and their "Wheels":

"And the likeness of the living creatures: they looked like burning coals of fire; like the appearance of torches. It was continually circling among the living creatures. And the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning. And the living creatures kept running and returning, like the appearance of a flash of lightning. And as I looked at the living creatures, behold, ONE WHEEL WAS ON THE EARTH by the living creatures, with its four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workmanship was the color of beryl, and the four of them had one likeness. And their appearance and their workmanship was like a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they went, they went on their four sides; and they did not turn when they went. And their rims: they were even high; they were even awesome. And their rims were full of eyes all around the four of them. And in the going of the living creatures, the wheels went beside them; and in the lifting up of the living creatures from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit was to go, there they went; there the spirit was to go, and the wheels were lifted up along with them. For the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels." Ezekiel 1:13-20

(( Could this also be the Chariot Throne that is being referred to in Psalm 68, when He "rides upon the heavens by His name JAH" ? ))

For "He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.
And HE RODE UPON A CHERUB, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind."
2 Samuel 22:10-11

In 2 Samuel we see that "He rode upon a Cherub"...and Ezekiel gives an eye-witness account also of this truth and says...."This is the living creature that I saw under the God of Israel by the river of Chebar; and I KNEW that THEY WERE THE CHERUBIMS. (Cherub)" Ezekiel 10:20

All this to ask.....What is the Wheel which Solomon was speaking of here by the Spirit? : )