I played "A wonderful life" and I liked it a lot, so now I am deciding to update and see what the newer harvest moon games are like. I'm kind of liking the idea of rune factory 3 because you can level up and have equipment and all.. kind of like another rpg, on TOP of it being harvest moon. Another plus is that it is portable.

Animal Parade I had looked at before it came out and had actually gotten super excited about. I'm looking at it now and still really want it, but some people are saying it isn't that good? I wouldn't know. The opposite of this is that it might have better graphics(?) but it is for the wii. I play both the wii at home and in my dorm, so I would have to have a different file wherever I played. That isn't too much of a bummer, just a small hitch.

RF3 looks a bit too much for me, perhaps, with the drawing style the game is done in, whereas AP is pretty simple and easier to look at.

I'm going back and forth on both, so any opinions (with explanations) would be much appreciated!
Thank you.