Okay, so i'm going to start out with the main problem.

Does this girl like me?

At the beginning of October, I was walking back to class from lunch and I noticed this really pretty lesbian/bisexual girl (my gaydar could kind of tell) looking strongly in my eyes as she was walking my way. So I gave her that, "I saw you, you saw me" smile like and she gave it back, than I headed to class. The day after she was doing the same thing, looking in my eyes. It was strange, because she wouldn't keep her eyes off of me. The day after (it was Friday) I noticed her walking on my side of the hall and she was looking down and she saw me and looked into my eyes. The weekend came, than later Monday. I noticed her walking and I looked at her back. She kept throwing glances at me. I've liked her for over 2-3 months. And sometimes I see her before/after 6th period and sometimes she'll stare at me and sometimes she doesn't. Also, sometimes after lunch when i'm walking to class, she'd find a way to make it where, I'm behind her, i'm infrount of her, or sometimes she'll walk right next to me and I get that "she's staring at me" feeling. I later found out that she "strait" and had a boyfriend but she continues this behavior anyways. And she looks like she could be bi and her Facebook pictures are of her all over her friend. I'm confused, help?

Another question.

What are signs of bisexual/lesbian attraction?

Another question.

This girl has made me loose pretty much all interest for guys. (I was strait before)

So what do you think I am?