Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Who is good at writing android apps?

I would like to have someone write an app for the android. What I need is simple: http://www.temecularodrun.com/ref/rpm_calc.asp <That calculator in a mobile application for use in the field. Already checked the market, nothing I found does what that does. There is also a program from browning drive systems that would do the same thing, but it's not a mobile app. Any takers?

Unregistered
    Dean, I am the developer who originally wrote that page and the .exe that the page references, and I am in the process of writing an app of the project. Since I no longer own or run the temecularodrun dot com web site the page is down. I need to upload the page and links to a new site once I dig up the backup.

I hope to have the android app ready in a week or so. If you have any questions feel free to email me, mgfranz at yahoo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dean, I am the developer who originally wrote that page and the .exe that the page references, and I am in the process of writing an app of the project. Since I no longer own or run the temecularodrun dot com web site the page is down. I need to upload the page and links to a new site once I dig up the backup.

I hope to have the android app ready in a week or so. If you have any questions feel free to email me, mgfranz at yahoo
    The new link can be found at "mgfic dot com/rpm_calc dot asp"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information