...ericsson yari? i currently own a sony ericsson naite. now im buying a new fone....im deciding between the hazel, yari and w995. a friend of mine owns a yari n im really pleased by its flash based themes. my question is that does the hazel also support flash themes like yari? in yari the flash and animations were all around even in the media center, galleries etc which gave it great looks....also changing the themes resulted ina totally new interface as the icons also changed shape. does this hold for the hazel as well? i have checked that both hazel n yari support flash lite 3.0. im unlikely to buy a w995 as it is more costlier n supports flash lite 2.0...also i heard its camera is not so good. hazel has got 2.6" screen and also wiFi(same as w995) which r both absent in yari. and hazel costs comparitively less than both w995 and yari. but somehow the looks n interface(themes) of yari appeal more to me. so are such themes supported for the hazel?? should i go for it?
someone also told me that there is a problem in the hazel regarding the widgets...they slow down the interface n make flash wallpapers impossible. is it true? also i heard that video runs really slow while watching...plz reply to these queries. if these are actually there i wud rather switch to the yari