Do you think it is fair for some people to "choose" not to buy health insurance and then the rest of the taxpayers have to pay for them when they go to the hospital? Is it fair for the people who are responsible and have insurance to have to pay more for it because so many do not have it? If you want the choice not to buy health insurance would you accept the hospitals being allowed to turn away anyone who is uninsured?

PS: I am not American. My country has the insurance requirement too. Our system is similar to what is passed in the USA. It works well and I do not understand why so many Americans are mad.
@YodyMan - It is not under threat of imprisonment you are insane if you think so.
Ok, second question - did Americans actually read their own healthcare bill? They give subsidies to people who literally can not afford it.
The bottom line is - if you want the choice not to buy insurance then should hospitals not have the right to turn you away?
No one told you where to find it? It's right here: http://docs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf