So my phone got water damage while i was at work..not a lot the phone was in my pocket, and it had a hard case on the back, water was splashed on my pants because i am a dog groomer and i took my phone out..and it was a bit wet on the screen..immediatly i wiped it off..then 20 minutes later i noticed it was freezing up, and the screen looked like water had gotten into it and u could see like streaks on the screen..n it was a diff shade..like white and gray..so it turned off for a couple hours..and wouldnt turn back on..then it did turn back on, but the screen was still pretty messed up..and then it turned off..n never turned back on. its been three days. I called rogers, told them i didnt know what was wrong with my phone, just that it turned off and wouldnt turn back on, and they are replacing it..but if they find out its water damage they are going to charge me full price.. Usually they can tell its water damage because on the back off the phone when u take the battery out there is a white square, and another one on the battery that turns red when water has touched it..both of those are still white...is there any other way that they can find out??? My phone wont even turn on???