...difference between their fans? I am an proud Iranian boy. I am collegain and a member of an important international organization (Red Crescent) in my country,Iran. I & other some teenager compatriots like in our college in all world, works in this organization,for followship of each nations together beyond countries,colours,phylons,etc. each one of our groups in all the world have a duty to herald peace in this modern world. Some people in modern world thinks that war is bad,at all. they say:"we are against war bacause of many killed and injures during the time of war.during the war houses,lifeguards,hospitals,etc was desteroyed. childrens lose their parents and being poor."
Yes, really we know all of the dreadful result of war and hate it too.anyone of us dont like event war.
But I & ally in all the world, think we should do in method that cause to REAL PEACE in the world.
that's a little difference between "anti-war fans" & us (peace pneumatics). anti-war ideology says that we end all of the occurred war in the world,now. with no square punishment for militants or how started the war. just end all wars in world. but our ideology says we must sign the real bale in world. that only may in get Nemesis for war victims of militants and punish them squarely. eventhough we have no way just start another war...
So tell your point of view about anti-war and peace candidate.So explian for me your belief and tell the reason.maybe i'm wrong and i want to know your logical sight to nowlydays world problems. attention for peoples who says prate and belief every spoony doze,"I DON'T WANT YOUR SILLY PONT OF VIEW". thanks a lot