So, I've been looking for some new romance YA novels to read. I go through books like crazy usually, but lately I haven't been able to really get into a book... I like romance (relationships, love triangles, etc.) mostly, but I'm open to reading new things too.
Here are some of the books I have read recently/really liked:
~ Twilight Series (loved the books, but kinda got over them once the hype started over it)
~ Keeping the Moon (basically anything by Sarah Dessen, she's an amazing author!)
~ Evermore (loved the romance aspect, read the second book to the series too)
~ Shiver (read in progress, I haven't read the whole thing yet, it would be better with a bit more romance or to at least speed up a little)
~ Flipped (really cute, I liked it a lot)
That's all I can really come up with right now...

And no, I'm not looking exactly for fantasy romance novels (although it seems like I've read a lot of those, huh?) I like books where the main guy could be a little overprotective/jealous, but not to much... But I don't like when the main girl is to clingy, or talking the whole time about how she "loves/likes the guy so much and cant live without him or she'll die" (yeah, I didn't like New Moon that much from the Twilight series because of that...) I like when the characters actually develop as the story goes on. Any helpful suggestions would be great!

Thanks everyone!
Daisy