ok, so lately i am looking at this professional makeup school in new york city. anyways, i read on the site that the tuition is about $17,400.. and yes, they do accept financial aid. if i get accepted into this school for february 2011, how much financial assistance can i recieve??
in 2010 i made about $28,000 at my job as a waitress, but i also have bills with helping out my family because my mom doesnt work and my stepfather barely works. so i am broke. i only have about $4,000 in my bank account, and i am stressing out seeing that tuition.......i really want to go to this school!! is it possible? =/ right now i am on scholarshippoints.com and trying to enter for these scholarships, but what are the chances of actually winning? I'm sure there are thousands of people entering these... If I win one, it would be a miracle. But in reality, how am I supposed to pay for this school if financial aid will only cover some of the tuition, if any? I mean, I made good money this year, but they dont know that I am broke... because I do have bills even though I still live with my family, I pay most of the rent.Any advice?