I had a bad argument with my friend she's a lesbian i am wondering if she like me?

I've known this girl ever since i was little she's a lot older then i am I'm 23 and she's 31. She's been into girls ever since she was young. I lost touch with her for awhile but i found her online recently i started talking to her i texted and called her a lot. I even went to go and see her i told her i wanted to be friends with her and she said she wanted to be my friend too and wanted to go get ice cream but that i needed to stop texting her so much. She would even comment on my status when I'd post something sexual. So i did tone down on texting her she even called me the night i went to see her. I told her i thought she was cute and some other things like i wanted to kiss her and touch her. So then she started saying that i wanted to be with her and that she wasn't ready to have a girlfriend and that she was trying to get her life together. Well then i told her that i never wanted to be with her and the only reason why i said all the sexual things to her was because i just wanted to be her friend. And that i have been with this guy for 5 years That's when everything got crazy i made a status comment on my facebook status about my boyfriend and she blocked me. When i called her she was so pissed at me she told me that i was a retart and that i was young and that i needed to grow up. She also told me the way i call and text her is like i want more then a friendship and that she was done with me. She yelled telling me that she didn't care if i had a boyfriend and that i wasn't leading her on because she never took anything i said seriously. Because i asked her if she was mad if i had a boyfriend and that i was sorry for leading her on. She told me not to call or text her anymore and that i was too complicated and that i'd make her do something she'll regret and that i am starting to annoy her. She also said something about me wanting to be her friend but that i have a boyfriend of 5 years. I don't understand this i haven't talk to her in about a week. I don't understand any of this because everything was going good at first i miss her so much. I do like have feelings for her but i only want to be her friend. I sent her a message telling her everything about how i feel she didn't reply. She told me on the phone if she see me she'll say hi but that's it. I hate that things ended this way. I do want to talk to her again but i don't know what to do I am wondering if she will ever be my friend again.