I KNOW, IT'S VERY LONG BUT I PROMISE IT REALLY MAKE YOU LAUGH
In the Sparrowman's name!
Ladies Aaaaand gentlemen!
There is a humorous question! They say The world will have ended in 2012, I don't want to know How? and why? I want to know which "Disaster" is The most popular "Ending"?! The best answerer will get reward (Keep dreaming!).

First: what is your favorite extinction for Human race?
choose one of these answers (type a number in first line in your answer):
1_ All animals and plants will have eliminated? then humans try cannibalism? (I don't like this one)
2_ economic crises make humans poor and hungry! then what they have to do? suicide! (except Me)
3_ Global massacre! and I have no any Idea who will do that! (yes, of course! the terrorists will)
4_ All humans will have castrated !!! (maybe!)
5_ During in Nuclear War! all humans will be dying an turning into mutant creatures! (my favorite Extinction)
6_ A barbaric aliens race will come for us and cut us up?(pretty unlikely)
7_ The zombies (!) will rise and take all humans to their death land! (like a stupid movie huh?)
8_ The vampires will do this! (No! my girlfriend is a vampire and she told me: we need humans we won't destroy them)
9_ The global freezing can turn humans into ice cream with meat flavor! (oh! gah! that is too awful)
10_ Global warming (or cauterizing!) will roast the people! and making humankebabs! (freezing was better!)
11_ A huge asteroid will fragmentize the earth! (and human will survive in the space!)
12_ The whores will infect people to aids! (use that damn thing! I forgot what was that ... candy? canda??!! canum? I can't remember!)
13_ flooding! (I can swim)
14_ Deadly stink will be sprayed by terrorists! (such a nasty end!)
15_ Refer to number "18"! (ok!)
16_ I don't answer this silly question! so kizz my azz! (if you choose this, I have a irrecusable reply, you bet!)
17_ Nazis and japanese will destroy the world! (The answerer living in 1940 yet, indeed)
18_ I don't have any idea please refer to number "15" (what the hell!?)
20_ Volcanic activity! (bla bla bla! white!)
21_ hey! wait a minute... why the number "19" has been deleted! (not on your business)
22_ I'd like to remove sparrow man's gas mask and kiss him! and make all people sick! (you don't have to remove my mask! you can kiss me online!!!!!!!)
23_ Sparrow man can control the sparrow's nervous system! so he'll turn them into monsters! and they will cut us up! (of course I can, but I prefer Nuclear War!)
24_ I no am dont no! you does!!! (this answerer can't speak English)
25_ Release number "19" for freedom (shut up!)
26_ As you know we are all (doood) so we going to be a (dooooood) forever?(replace offensive words with better words)
27_ Yeahhhh you win in the lottery! . . .(What . . . irrelevant!)
28_ I dont Know! (so why you are here!... get lost!)
29_ Machines will do that! (...)
30_ tell me what was written in answer "19" (I said shshshsut up!!!)
Second:explain why you chose that answer!
Third: Do you have any proof?
(I don't want to offend any one, I just want to have smiling time)

Sincerely!

true to Sparrowman!