I'm 30 weeks today. My doctor that would potentially be delivering me is extremely rude. She has a huge attitude and doesn't give me any information I need and accused me of lying to her after it was the nurses that didn't turn in my blood work and do what they needed to do, I came in and got the blood work done like I was supposed to but she said that I didn't. She wasn't even working that day and I signed in at the front desk. Bottom line, this is my first baby and I am not going to put up with a doctor with a stick up her a** all the time. I want to feel comfortable with a doctor that would be delivering me and I don't. I have a lot of questions and every time I go in to the doctor after a few weeks of waiting to ask things I need to know, she gives me no time to talk and ask these questions, it's just another get-in, get-out visit for her and I can't stand it. I know the hospital I would like to check out instead but my question is, how complicated would it be to switch? Would all of the information and blood work be transferred, or would I have to get everything re-done?
Please don't tell me it's too late because I still have a good two months and some days to go and my next appointment is in seven days. BTW, my pregnancy has been completely normal and not at all high-risk. So far there is no concern.
Thanks so much for your time.