Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Top 5 Cartoons and Why (No lists!)

1. Tom and Jerry - Absolutely hilarious
    2. Looney Tunes - Funny
    3. Muppet Babies - Funny
    4. Thundercats - Cool characters
    5. Sailor Moon (Japanese version) - Cool characters

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

1. Shin Chan: It's so hilarious! I miss that it doesn't air on Adult Swim anymore.
    2. Robot Chicken: :lmao: Funny... same excuse that Kris gave!
    3. Family Guy: I love Stewie. The whole cast is funny in their own way.
    4. Tom&Jerry: Like someone else said, it's a classic! Timeless! :love: It will always be around... who knew that after all these years, Tom will still chse after Jerry... but it's out of love.
    5. Rugrats: How can you NOT love those kiRAB? They are so funny even when they try not to be. I love the whole gang.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

1.) Arthur -- Because I liked the stories
    2.) Puff the Magic Dragon -- I grew up with it
    3.) Clifford -- Because I love dogs.
    4.) Kim Possible -- It's action-packed
    5.) WordGirl -- I like its narrator

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi there, I'm going to merge your post with a similar discussion thread we have regarding this issue. Although we would like to hear your thoughts on why you picked those five series.

Kudos for you to liking Vampire Hunter D. :thurabs_up:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

DuckTales: My favorite of the Disney Afternoon cartoons. I own all three dvd volumes that have been released, and it's held up for me in a way that many cartoons didn't. It's a classic, with classic characters, adventures, and even a classic theme song.

Men in Black The Series: I was fanatical about the movie when it was released and I watched the series from the very first episode. It neeRAB a dvd release. The amazing thing about this show is that it had some continuity and often felt like a regular prime time series in that it had a major villain that spanned four seasons, and had a good corabination of comedy, drama, and action. The best thing about the series was how well it portrayed Jay and Kay's partnership, though. It was quite like the movie but deeper.

Those two are by far and away my favorites.

Beetlejuice: Another series based from a movie. This one improved upon the movie in every way to me. As much as I like the movie, the Neitherworld adventures and Lydia and Beetlejuice's frienRABhip take it a step above the film.

Darkwing Duck: This one didn't hold up as well as DuckTales for me, but will always remain a favorite because of the memories attached to it. I remeraber having such a huge crush on Darkwing, and I had a stuffed Darkwing that I carried with me everywhere. I remeraber getting it at the Disney store and I remeraber losing it, too. I replaced it a couple of years ago. This one also has a really memorable theme song.

Gargoyles: Love the medieval period, and I love how smart and complex this series was. I loved the use of Macbeth, and Xanatos was an awesome villain. And I was a fan of Goliath/Elisa.:look:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

1. South Park - controversial, hilarious, smart.. i could watch it to no end
    2. Looney Tunes - big part of my childhood, just plain amazing and funny
    3. Drawn Together - i sit through the whole thing with 'WTF?' expression on my face, how does people come up with some stories?
    4. The Simpsons - simple, typical, funny
    5. Cartoon Cartoons - Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Cow&Chicken etc. - watched them since i was like 10 years old, i grew up with them

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

1Tiny Toons- I like the fact there all little,and its got marvins neice marcia and I love marvian the martian as well!
    2Eurekas Castle- Cause I used to love the cartoon when I was kid
    3The Animaniacs- I liked the theme song to it and there funny too
    4DragonTales- I love the charachters
    5Whinnie The Pooh- Because of Tigger,Eyore,&Roo! There my favs!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tom and Jerry - It's a classic and it's timeless, and i think it's amazing the way they can make so many 'episodes' about a mouse and a cat who can't even speak.

Ben 10 - I know it's kinda new and like Danny Phantom and similar to every other show ever but i love his cousin and their conversations

Kim Possible - it's Saturday morning TV at it's best

Rugrats - before they started adding in all the new characters, although i did like kimi or whatever Chuckie's step/half sister was called

The Simpsons - yes all the characters would be like, in their forties but it's just great for quick laughs :')

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

1.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- This was my favorite cartoon as a kid and I think the concept really endures. I haven't seen it in years but I know they are still making movies about it.

2. Daria- A cartoon for the older set, I always loved the satire and sarcasm behind the characters. The story lines were funny and I just loved the show.

3.Doug- It was really great when it was on Nickelodeon and got a little worse when it moved to abc/disney but it was still a quality show. My fave character was Skeeter. The names were such a hoot.

4.David the Gnome- Not sure if many people remeraber this cartoon. But it was about a Gnome and his wife. Really beautiful stories.

5. Rugrats- I used to love this show. It was so cute and original. I think it was on the air too long but the early episodes were really great. Loved Tommy and Angelica.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ah Arthur, it's been so long since I've seen that show. Although the Library song was really grating to be honest.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information