Theres this girl that I really like, we hang out a lot and go to partys together. I think she might like me but is scared to tell me. Im scared to tell her aswell, since ive known her for six years and have been friends every since. Throughout this year we have become really close friends, she tells me everything that goes on in her life. But when we talk she usually starts saying how much she likes this guy, and starts talking about other guys that are friends of hers, and how much she misses them. Her body language towards me isnt the greatest, sometimes shes facing me sometimes she isnt... but her eyes do dilate when she looks at me. She does listen very closely when i talk to her... but doesnt always face me. She lets me run my fingers through her hair, and thoroughly enjoys back rubs : ) doesnt tense up... but sometimes strokes her thumb with her other thumb, while exposing her wrists. I dont know im probably just over thinking things, but i need help badly! soooo confused : S
o and i forgot to add, she always talks about the people she likes, then says to me (when i tend to get down a bit which she has obviously noticed) that she doesnt think she really likes them so much??? confusing? what does it mean when a girl cups her hands facing upwards and exposing the wrist, while stroking her thumb with her other thumb???? she does that when i run my fingers through her hair... all she does is stares straight forward as if shes dazed?