Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ga-Rei-Zero

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ga-Rei-Zero

Studio - AIC Spirits

Genre - Supernatural, Action

Episodes - Unknown

Summary - While many of us will probably scream at even the thought of a ghost being near us, Freshman Nimura Kensuke just thinks of it as a common everyday thing, seeing as how he has the uncanny ability to see so many of them on a daily basis. Things soon heat up for him when he meets a girl who changes his life from then on. Her name’s Kagura, and she has the power to summon a mighty “spirit devourer”–otherwise known as a “Ga-rei”–called Byakuei. So, what’s Nimura to do? Chase down the evil spirits and and have Kagura summon the Ga-rei to devour them, of course! Now, come feast on their adventures like some ravenous Ga-rei!

Trailer - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_lSQQpSAq9A

My friend told me about this saying she has read the manga and that this is a prequel to the manga, shes saying if there anything alike it will be great and from the looks of the trailer shes not wrong, really looing forward to this one

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ga-Rei-Zero

The way people have been raving about the first ep of Ga-Rei Zero I thought it was going to be awsome, but it was only ok. I offcially give it the title of most over rated 1st episode so far this season. If I could pick one word to describe it, it would be corny. The only thing good about it was the whole cast got killed already lol.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ga-Rei-Zero

I actually loved the first episode, the action was fast and practically constant and a bike was being used as a weapon which is total win, im not sure whats going on with all the main people being killed, maybe they will go back in time and lead up to those events or maybe they will somehow be revived, either way im looking forward to the next episode.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ga-Rei-Zero

yea, it was okay. i didn't expect it to be anything less. but maybe more.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ga-Rei-Zero

Out of everything that came out recently this is by far the best anime, I'll be looking forward to the second episode.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ga-Rei-Zero

The contents vary between the manga and the anime. Why was it varied? The reasons are as follows.

Round-table talk by the stuff

According to the report, the characters, story, assault capability and so on excluding the world-view are their brainchild. I think that it is well made. I expect the anime is great one.

To AngelKis:
    The image, gareiv02002003wq3.png, is very beautiful and nice. But isn't it the manga's?
    Because here is the anime thread and besides the anime is another story and other characters appear, why don't you use the anime's?

Official web site

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ga-Rei-Zero

When i first put the pic up i thought it was the right one only realising later it was actually of the manga, i don't think theres any need to change it really it makes little difference.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ga-Rei-Zero

Little difference??? Hmm...

Did you read the anime-staff-talk-site which I introduced in this thread? They declared that NIMURA who is a protagonist in the manga don't appear in the Anime. In my opinion, TUCHIMIYA, IZUNA, MIKADO and BYAKUEI on your "gareiv02002003wq3.png" don't, too.

I think that "GAREI" and "GAREI-ZERO" have big differences and you should change it. That's why those're another story.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ga-Rei-Zero

I meant it makes little difference to the people posting in the thread, only you seem to have a problem with it.

Anyways episode 2 was even better than the first, seems the people in the first episode were not the main cast and we were introduced to the real cast in this one, they all look to have there special skills but the dude with the suitcases is awesome Lol i love his style, im gonna guess that Kagura gets saved at the last second, great new way to start a anime, something different and out of the box.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ga-Rei-Zero

I dropped this series...The story line was to cliche for me and the CG was crap.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information