Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~

OMG I can't believe they did that, surely Ein has to survive some how, theres no ways she can be dead, Zwei will now hunt Scythe down to the enRAB of the Earth to get his revenge.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ahhh! zwei became a pimp haha he looks a bit colder than when he was just a puppet of scythe, i hate so much this kind of episodes at least they showed like 5 minutes of wat happened after that night.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Plot Summary: A spate of mafia assasinations occurs in America, the work of the mysterious organization named Inferno. "Phantom" is their most strongest and capable assassin, however a lone tourist witnesses Phantom's latest act of murder. He unwittingly exposes the top assassin's true identity, a young girl named Ein. Witnesses are usually killed, but the man is captured and taken to be brainwashed into "Zwei", Inferno's newest assassin, with no memory of who he is. From this point on, Zwei is drawn into a world of conspiracy, deceit and violence.
    Studio: Bee Train
    Director: Koichi Kuroda
    Genres: action, psychological
    Ep #: 13
    (Info from ANN)

Ep 1: I loved the character design's for this. There were a few scene's that I found really artistic and pretty. The story doesnt seem to original so far, but it may get better. The gun fight's were nice, silencer's are just win.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm quite shocked this show isn't getting much attention as it's so good, I just had a feeling that Ein couldn't be dead and she wasn't, Scythe is still up to is old tricks and trying to mess things up for Inferno, when Reiji and Ein meet again that will be very interesting to see what she does, why do I have the feeling she is going to kill Cal and then Reiji will kill her for doing that.

First ep was pretty cool, kind of gave me a Noir vibe. Looks like it'll be a bit more intense and I have to say I enjoyed the mansion shootout scene, it was a total ripoff of the Matrix but the music made it work.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool, I shall check it.

Thanks I guess.

And damn you Angelkiss and your lack of spoilring skills.

*shakes fist*

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

*shakes fist back*

This is where we discuss the episodes dammit ^-^

Episode 16

Well i could never understand how Ein managed to survive a shot point blank to the chest and subsequent dive into the ocean...and i don't understand how a trained assassin like Zwei could see Elen right in front of his face in the elevator yet still convince himself it wasn't her...other than those glaring mistakes in the story, i like this series and will continue to watch it. Often times once these guys start getting soft they make mistakes and usually end up dead, we'll see if it happens to Zwei.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

First episode was good, hope the rest are aswell

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Episode 01 was pretty good, i like the set up - that first scene must have been an adrenaline rush, a pretty good study in human instincts actually. I'm wondering about that weird blurring effect they showed for Zwei...if that was some sort of superhuman power..

Looks like Ein uses a .44 Magnum Colt Anaconda revolver which is amazing considering how powerful and heavy the gun would be for her. I think the rifle she's using at the end would be a M324 Sniper Rifle.

And if i had to guess i'd say Zwei was using either a Beretta 92 or a M1911.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information