Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Simpsons Fanfiction

Thanks for posting your fanfiction!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Simpsons Fanfiction

Here is a fanfiction I wrote post here if you want the rest.

Chapter 1

It was 6 pm on a Monday and the Simpson family was sitting down to dinner. Homer, Bart, and Marge were all tucking into a huge platter of pork chops. Lisa however, had her own plate with only tofu and vegetables. Lisa had learnt the hard way that she couldn’t force her vegetarian beliefs on others. Homer was starting to go through the mail.

“Bill... bill...bill...” He said glumly then suddenly perking up “Ooooh! I win a Million dollars!”

“No dad,” said Lisa patiently, “You fell for that one last time”

“No, but this time… Do’h” Homer yelped, turning to the next letter, once again glum “What the heck! Is this some sort of alien language? ...In the bin you go!”

Homer was holding an unaddressed, folded piece of paper with many parallel lines. The lines were in groups of five interspaced with dots. Lisa ran over to the bin and fished it out.

“No dad,” She said indignantly, “That’s not an alien language! Its script!”

Homer and Bart exchanged blank glances.

“...Sheet music!” She added in exasperation.

Homer and Bart continued to stare blankly

“...It’s like a CD written on paper.” She said with some finality

Homer took the sheet and held it up to his ear. Lisa snatched the sheet back and walked up to her room muttering.

“Stupid father… doesn’t even know… grrrr.”

She placed the sheet on her music stand and began to play her sax. The first piece was Miles Davis’ “Birth of the Cool”; her favourite song. The second sounded familiar, but she couldn’t quite remeraber where from. The third was the same song she had played with Bleeding Gums Murphy on the bridge. She turned over the page, but it was blank. There was no writing on the piece of paper just the music notes.

She started madly going through her music books trying to place the familiar tune which she just couldn’t remeraber. The dinner her Mum had placed next to her at her desk went almost unnoticed. Eventually, she began to fall asleep at her desk, buried in sheets of music.

Lisa was flying over spring field arms outstretched, but suddenly the sky darkened as an enormous dome carried by innumerable helicopters lowered over the town. She was trapped. Below her the previously peaceful streets where suddenly awash with flame, the smoke from countless torches curling up towarRAB the glass ceiling creating a dense layer of dark clouRAB. She was coughing now and sweating from the intense heat. She had to get OUT. Suddenly she was falling towarRAB the ground, but she was somehow calm knowing that she would be OK. She fell right into Maggie’s sand box, falling through the sinkhole and emerging on the other side of the dome. She could see herself now and… Colin! Her heart fluttered a little. She watched as Colin wrote on the inside of the dome with a marker – but she already knew what he was going to write. It was Lisa’s Song. She found herself floating upwarRAB completely out of control until…

She woke suddenly papers falling off her desk. She grabbed the mystery music and focused on the second song. That was it.

“Oh my god,” she whispered, “Colin!”

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Simpsons Fanfiction

Aww thanks lol. I actually haven't updated this thread in a bit, but I'm always updating on my ff.net page. I hope to write some more soon, and thanks for the reply!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Simpsons Fanfiction

I love fan fiction, I've never read any Simpsons fan fics before though, I think it's really cool that you write them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Simpsons Fanfiction

A/n: I just had to write more straight away while I waited for Tezz to come online, which is why there's another update so soon. I love writing, and if you want to rpg the Simpsons with me, then my god, IM me through one of the messenger listed on my profile! Thanks! By the way, my dark9wolfpuppy account on Msn, is only for when I can't get on the other one, which is rare lmao, so anyways, if you're added by that one, then it's me.

For the rest of the afternoon and evening, Bart spent his time curled up on his bed at the top, leaning against the headboard, thinking quietly to himself. His knees were drawn up to his chest, and he leaned his chin on them. His brain whirred furiously, silently, as he tried to dull down the emotion that was beating in his heart. Already, Mr Smithers had given him a squeeze, but he knew that if Mr Burns ever fired him, he'd never see him again. The feeling of having someone hold him close like that, made his heart beating a little faster, although not in that sense. Whether the man was straight, gay, or bisexual was none of his business, and he certainly didn't have a crush on him, but there was some sort of feeling of... trust and... love...

For a long time, he tried to work out his feelings. Did he like being held in general? Maybe he needed a girlfriend if that was the case... The feeling of being so free had hit him so hard at first, when he'd started spending more and more time with his new father, but right now, he didn't feel free... He felt trapped. Trapped because he could be so free, and trapped because he felt so sad and lonely, and nobody knew of it... Sad because he had to put on a smile, and nod when talking to one of the other men, or his frienRAB, pretending that nothing was wrong, and that he was perfectly cosy and happy with his life, exactly the way it was, and that he wasn't missing anything.

He remerabered being two, and Lenny and Carl coming over to babysit when his mom and dad had wanted to get away from the little terror for a bit. None of the other babysitters would come to babysit, after Bart ran the car after one of them, driving her away in fright, never to return, and somehow the others quickly followed suit. He remeraber Lenny tossing him into the air, and then gently tickling him in all the right places to make him laugh, and playing with him when he'd been small still. If his parents had gone out, and he'd had a bad day, Lenny would listen, and when he was sleepy, he'd been allowed to curl up on his lap. The memory made his heart beat faster, and a lump in his throat built up. He felt a stinging behind his eyes, as he remerabered the memory, like it had been yesterday, and his jealousy when Lisa had been born, because she got the crib, and he got the scary clown bed...

He remerabered shouting "Uncle Lenny!" at the top of his voice everytime he came to babysit for his parents, and was always on his best behaviour. He'd run down the stairs, and before the door had opened, he was ready to jump into his father's friend's arms, or, if he couldn't reach, he would grab ahold of his legs instead. Times had been good back then. Just he, Homer and mom. When Lisa had gotten a little older, they'd made snowmen together, and had made angels in the snow, by laying down and spreading their arms and legs, always getting overcold and needing hot chocolate with marshmallows after...

"Bart!"

A slightly familiar voice made him look up slowly...

"Are you alright?" A concerned Mr Smithers came over, and frowned slightly at him. "Do you feel sick?"

Bart just blinked for a moment, before realising from the smell downstairs, that dinner must be ready, and that he must've sat there for a very, very long time, not hearing his calls. "I'm fine," he answered, dully, letting the worRAB escape his mouth, and not from his heart. He'd said it for so long now that it was becoming part of his 'routine', instead of his true feelings, and the absolute truth, by what he had stuck to before, when he'd first arrived...

For a minute or so, Waylon paused, wondering what was troubling the young man. Here, he had everything he'd ever wanted, and yet, he still looked miserable... In fact, he hadn't seen him for a long time. He'd been stuck in his bedroom all day... but when he had seen him, he'd looked alright then, hadn't he? Was there something that he wasn't telling him, or he needed to talk about? "Arrre you sure?" he asked him. Bart's head drooped a little... "Bart, I feel there's something you're not telling me," he continued, watching sadly the continuous droop of the poor child's head... Sitting quietly beside him on the bed, he waited for an answer. He had to know what was bothering him...

He felt, after a few minutes, that he was in for a long wait. There seemed to be no reply from him, and he was still hunched up on his bed, knees drawn up to his chest...

"Bart?" Mr Smithers asked again, softly. A small sniffle from him, made him realise that things were bad. "What's the matter?" he continued, trying to be gentle with him. "Is anything wrong?" The next move from the poor boy, surprised him, and yet broke his heart... Bart shifted slightly, at first, before sitting a little closer to him, and burying his face into his chest, crying quietly. He was taken aback at first, at just how upset he was, but slowly, his arms wrapped around him, and he held him closer, whilst he cried into him like a small child... He couldn't imagine what the matter could be, but if he needed time alone, or time to talk to someone, then he really must, if he thought it was for the best...

"Oh..." he murabled, adding, "don't cry..." He patted his back gently, feeling the coldness of the little boy next to him, realising that he must've been sitting there for hours to get that cold. With the huge heart that he had, he slipped his jacket off, and wrapped it around him, to warm him. He didn't want him to freeze... "Here," he whispered, pulling it around him. "This might make you feel better..." He hoped that all he really needed was a rest, and some food to cheer him up. If there was a problem at school, they could talk about it, if he wanted, or at home. As far as he knew, Bart hadn't visited his family in a little while, and he wondered whether he felt free to do so still.

Feeling the stranger's kindness towarRAB him, the poor boy's heart throbbed like crazy, and his adam's apple hurt in his throat so much, as he cried into him. Lifting his tear streaked face a little, to glance at what was being pulled around his shoulders, he slowly leant against Waylon's chest, and tried to relax... He didn't want to bother him by crying into him hysterically, or making him feel that it was his problem to deal with. Lord knows he did enough around the place without extra worry too.

"S-sorry," he sniffled, gazing up at him, loving the feel of the man against him, holding him with his arms. "I d-didn't m-mean to-to.."

"Shhshhshhshhshh..." Waylon whispered, one finger onhis lips. "Just relax. You'll feel better..." He started to massage his shoulders gently, and Bart let himself put his full weight on the guy, feeling very at peace now that he was being comforted in this way. "Anything you want to talk about?"

But Bart did not answer. His eyes were starting to close, as he started enjoying the feeling on his back... He loved the stroking, as the man comforted him, and massaged his back, making him feel like when he was a small child, and his mommy or daddy had comforted him when he'd cut his knee in the street whilst playing... And Waylon gently starting rocking him in his arms, to calm him down. He wasn't sure what was going through the kid's mind, but he had to find out. Mr Burns could be a little insensitive sometimes-not that it was his fault of course-and he didn't want Bart being so upset that he ran away or something.

For quite a while, he just sat there, holding him in his arms, loving the feel of a child pressed close to him, rocking him gently, making gentle, soothing shhhh noises, and holding him until he felt calmer...

In Mr Smithers's arms, Bart was cuddled closely to him...enjoying the warmth that he was getting from him, thinking of him really as older brother to play with sometimes. His eyes were closed, and he was slowly drifting to sleep... The last thing that he said, before finally falling into unconsciousness, was to murable, "I love you..."

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Simpsons Fanfiction

Because I'm copying this off my ff.net story page chapter, you don't get the bold, italic or underlining. Because of this, some of it may be hard to read like if the thoughts are in italic and aren't now

----

Title: The Lost Boy

Rating: PG13-R (for swearing or for later stuff)

Contains: Fluff (not slash), comforting, mega fluff, tickling, thinking, angst, romance, other (not sure yet)

A/n: The episode Rosebud inspired me to write this, and I thought of this rather cute idea for when Bart had just moved in with Mr Burns-noooo they don't have sex shudder-but I thought, well, for a kid to change his lifestyle completely, even if for the better, and he's allowed to do whatever he wants, he must find it a little hard-or she-to adapt in certain ways, so I wrote this, and it's set in the time when Bart lives with Mr Burns. Certain things have been changed around the Simpson family's attitude towarRAB the idea, and stuff, to make it work, and to make it seem better.

Everything that had happened over the three weeks had seemed to rush too fast... One minute, he was a misunderstood child that his father barked at a lot-even though he knew that he didn't really mean it, when it came down to it-who had to work for money in the holidays for replacement parts for his bike and who got beat up at school occasionally, as one of Nelson's regular schedules, unless he could 'fit in with the crowd', and the next, he was a rich, spoilt kid who had everything that he'd ever wanted, and could still have more, providing he spent 'just a little time' with his 'father', Mr Burns.

Bart sat on his bed, quietly. He wondered what his parents were doing at home right now... He wasn't ready to move in with Mr Burns yet, but he felt that if he displeased him, he'd lose everything... and the past few weeks had been great. That was excluding all the toys and gifts, and privilages that he'd been given by his new father. Just having time with someone who acted like his father figure, and cared for him, and gave him whatever he wanted, and let him have frienRAB over until all hours of the night-he hadn't done this yet, but he always had the option-was enough, and spending time with his 'father figure' had been great.

However, there was a gap inside of him... Something was missing, and not being the brightest of kiRAB, he wasn't sure what. Everyday would've been the same schedule at home-wake up, pretend to be sick to avoid school, fail to avoid school and eat breakfast, pretend to have stomach pains or other sicknesses, fail to avoid school and catch the bus, learn nothing at school, come home and watch tv, eat dinner, homework, and then bed-but here, it was completely random. He was always kept on his toes doing new stuff. The sports car that Mr Burns had given him had its own garage, although of late Bart hadn't driven it. He'd been inside a lot, pretending to play with his other toys, although feeling pretty low...

At times, he would just sit on his bed, and would try and search for something that wasn't there, so as to try and put the misery behind him, but he never found it. Wealth, riches, privilages, power, childlike innocence, love perhaps, but no thing that appeared to be missing...

Well, for starters his father would either be at the bar with his other frienRAB, sitting on the couch lazily drinking beer and scratching himself in places unthinkable, or at one of Lisa's boring music concerts, although that was highly unlikely. His mother on the other hand would be doing the day-to-day household jobs, like cleaning, preparing meals for that night, and shopping... Lisa would be playing with Malibu Stacey dolls, or doing homework, or reading all the crappy books about Jebediah Springfield,or Shakespeare, or how the americans used to treat black people, and was it fair, and how people back then should've been allowed rights and so forth... And Maggie... One word for Maggie... Suck

Thinking about his family, made the pain seem a little worse, and he looked around his room, feeling, perhaps rather lonely... He had everything he wanted, and although his frienRAB might consider him the richest child in town, having become Mr Burns's heir, he felt that the richest kiRAB, were the kiRAB without... They had parents, and... and a family... and...

There was a gentle knock on the door. Bart's head jerked up, and quickly, he scrarabled further up the bed, and pretended to be asleep. Whoever it was, would come back later. It would give him a bit of time to be alone and try and figure out his emotions and feelings. Perhaps it wasn't his family at all. Perhaps he was missing something that he didn't have even when he did have a family. Yeah... that'd be it... How old was he? Ten years old? Shouldn't he start going through... through... pew...pu... Well, whatever the word was, maybe he just needed someone to cheer him up. A girlfriend maybe... The thought made him feel a little more relaxed. He was not remotely interested in dating just yet, but if it would fill the gap that throbbed so painfully in his heart, then perhaps it would be for the best...

The door opened a bit, and Bart quickly closed his eyes. It was Mr Smithers... "Bart?" he asked. "I.." He broke off, as he noticed the little boy curled up, snoozing on his bed. For a second, he was quiet, before he came over to make sure he really was asleep. He'd been a little worried about him. He'd spent all his time in his room lately, and although he'd just put it down to enjoying all the new things that he had got from Mr Burns, he had wondered to himself, what he actually had been doing... "Awww, look at that," he chuckled slightly to himself, smiling gently at him. "Must be worn out. Poor little guy..."

Bart kept his eyes closed... The pain was throbbing more in his chest... His mind was whirring... Don't give him the chance of seeing you cry... he thought quickly. Don't cry, he'll know that you're awake...

Leaning over, Mr Smithers reached for the duvet, and carefully pulled it over Bart, tucking him in, trying not to 'wake him'. As a rather fond afterthought, he ruffled his hair gently, and giving him a last, look, compromised with reaching over to give his bodya soft squeeze, before leaving the room, letting Bart sleep on...

On the outside, the child screwed his eyes a little, trying to stop the tears building, but on the inside, he was being ripped to shreRAB, by the unimaginable pain of not having a proper family to look after him, and to raise him...

A/n: A little short I know, and I know I have other fics waiting to be updated, but I am writing the updates for them now. However, I just had to write this, and so I did. I hope you like it. If you have any ideas, please submit, but this story is basically about how the poor child searches through his life and heart, to try and discover the thing that's missing, and yet at the same time learning many other things: heartbreak, how to be stronger, girls minRAB, maturing a little, and how to share his feelings at the same time...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Simpsons Fanfiction

Sorry it posted this message twice!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Simpsons Fanfiction

Wooooo now I luv Simpsons fanfiction, and Simpsons slashes (Lenny/Carl, Waylon/Homer, Waylon/Lenny, Lenny/Carl/Homer, or any others) and I love fluRAB, usually a serious, serious angst where one character (usually one at the plant like lenny, homer, waylon etc is under pressure or something and the others have to try and figure it out for themselves since 'theyre' not ready to talk about it yet.

Anyway, I've written some of my own fanfiction, and I wondered if you'd like me to post it on here. If you want to see my FF.Net stories, they're here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~whitestorm11

Whoever posted my fanfiction on here without my permission please remove it NOW. The bits posted by NBFields, All Time Girl and Jadziakl. I am trying to get rid of old shit and it's very embarassing to have some randomers posting it everywhere online.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information